1. Best Price Guarantee
We believe in providing the fairest price posible.
We’re so confident in our prices that we’ll refund the difference of any competing offer (with the same services and accommodation) that you may find. If you think you’ve found a better offer, we’d love to know about it! Send us an email Info@latinadventures.ec and we’ll take a look at the claim without hesitation.
2. Secure Payment
When making your booking you will enter into a contract with our company. Latin Adventures will process the booking and provide you with a secure payment process.
When you book your tour 40% of the payment will be used as a deposit. The remaining 60% can be paid up to 30 days prior to departure. When paying you have the choice between a bank transfer, Pay Pal or payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
3. Quality Tour Operator
Our staff has amassed years of experience in the travel industry, so we know what matter, when looking for a trip, you only choose the best options in service and quality to work with the selection process.
Our company standards are backed up, we have won awards such us “Certificates of Excellence” by Tripadvisor , “Tour Cert” Internacional Certification, “Equador Quality” certification awarded by Ministerio de Turismo of Ecuador.
4. Personal direct contact
We’re here to help from the very first minute. When you make an inquiry with us, you’re immediately put in contact with one of our experienced staff members in Ecuador.
Our staff will contact you as soon as possible.
We will be available to help with anything you should need before, during and after your trip. Simply contact us on +593 2 3161568 Monday to Friday (9am - 1pm and 2pm - 6pm)
5. Customer Reviews
We want to hear from you! Not only does your opinion help us to constantly improve, it also lets fellow travelers know what they’ve got to look forward to on our trips.
Our customer reviews are transparent and available for all to see. (Tripadvisor, Viator, Expedia, Getyourguide) This encourages our staff to offer the highest quality service possible in order to remain competitive and stay on the business for a long time.